- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Clean 4U website collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Clean 4U website with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use and fill in the online contact form.
Clean 4U website may also receive your data indirectly.
How will we use your data?
Clean 4U website collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to an message you submit via the online contact form.
How do we store your data?
Clean 4U website securely stores your data at Clean 4U website registered business address.
Clean 4U website will keep your personal identification information for 6 months. Once this time period has expired and have not received communication from you within this time, we will delete your data.
Clean 4U website will not send you information about products and services.
What are your data protection rights?
Clean 4U website would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Clean 4U website for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Clean 4U website correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Clean 4U website to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Clean 4U website erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Clean 4U website restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Clean 4U website’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Clean 4U website transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 07808 804 270
Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Clean 4U website uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Clean 4U website uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Clean 4U website sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 07808 804 270
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Clean 4U website has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Last updated: April 23, 2019
Clean 4U website (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Clean 4U website website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.